Recently I completed my second nursery before welcoming my second baby into the world! There we’re somethings I learned and did differently from my first nursery but there are of course similarities. Here are the things in my nursery that just make sense the second time around!
Products I Have in my Nursery:
- Draw organizers – This was something I added the second time around. They have been so great to keep things organized and in their place. Especially late at night when you need to find new PJs or a new swaddle. It is a little tedious when you are putting laundry away but it gets easier with time.
- Hatch night light, sound machine and clock – This all in one product is great to grow with your baby. The clock comes in handy for late night feedings and knowing what time it is. This product is also a two way audio so you can hear and talk to your baby! This is a grow with baby product.
- Blackout shade and blackout curtains – These two things are must haves because they help baby and toddler get the most out of naps and night sleep by blocking out light.
- IKEA cube organizer – This is great in closets because it provides extra closet storage for diapers, wipes, sheets, blankets and eventually toys. This is definitely a grow with baby product.
- Cube Storage Baskets – These storage baskets come in all different sizes and colors; I have a charcoal gray in my son’s room and they are the 12.75X12.75. They are great for storing sheets, toys, bedding, diapers, wipes, and blankets. They also fit in the cube organizer as well. I have extra ones that go on the shelves in my closet for additional storage. The best part about these is if your closet is open you can’t see what is inside them!
- Stuffed animal basket – Babies and toddler collect A LOT of stuffed animals. What I love about this basket is it can be used for stuffed animals but also for blankets if needed. It is a great decorative way to store your kids stuffed animals and keep them off the floor!
All of these items are great to have in my nursery and also in my toddlers room. They are all products that grow with your baby and allow for piece of mind and extra storage.
Best of luck putting your nursery together!